“Local chambers of commerce are businesses joined together to improve their value, visibility, and credibility; share news, ideas, and best practices; qualify for higher negotiated group savings on the products and services they use; and become better connected with the markets they serve and the resources they need to serve them.” (full article)
~Jeri Vespoli, Chamber and Business Development Consultant, Collaborative Marketing Services
The Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization representing over 700 members drawn from various industry sectors including: manufacturing, agriculture, transportation, finance, and education among others. For over 143 years the Chamber has been the voice of business in Windsor-Essex promoting the needs of our members to all levels of government. Our advocacy efforts in conjunction with the Ontario and Canadian Chambers of Commerce allow real change to occur for how business is conducted in our region and across the nation. Chamber membership also includes a variety of savings programs and benefits that make doing business in Windsor-Essex more affordable. Ultimately, Chamber membership allows businesses to become part of a network of people united in working together to strengthen the region’s long-term economic vitality, business success, job creation and trade.
- When you join the Chamber, your business becomes part of a community, a network of people united in working together to strengthen the region’s long-term economic vitality, business success, job creation and trade.
- The Chamber is a not-for-profit membership organization comprised of businesses – large and small – spanning various industry sectors.
The Chamber has been the leading voice of business and professionals in our region for over 143 years.
The Chamber is your advocate at the municipal, provincial, and federal levels of government for advancing the interests of business in Windsor-Essex.
We work with our members to support policies that foster a positive business climate and provide leadership to achieve a diverse, balanced economy that enhances the quality of living and working in Windsor-Essex.
- When you join the Chamber, you have greater opportunities to promote your business locally and regionally, form partnerships with other businesses in Windsor-Essex, and gain knowledge while you expand your business network at dozens of Chamber events.
- Your organization is listed on the Chamber website increasing your visibility with enhanced listings available for our premier level members.
Mission and Vision
- The Mission of the Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce is to contribute directly to our members' success.
- Our Vision Statement is: Leading the business community for creating regional economic prosperity.
Become a Volunteer
The Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce has nearly 200 volunteers who generously donate their time and resources on committees and task forces that address issues in an effort to make Windsor and Essex County a more attractive community in which to live, work, and play.