A Windsor-Essex Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island program – presented by CUPE 543 and supported by Libro Credit Union, WindsorEssex Economic Development Corporation’s Small Business Centre, Gordon Food Services, WEtech Alliance, ORHMA Windsor Essex, Community Futures Essex County, and AM800 CKLW.
Now more than ever it is important to support local in all aspects! #DineYQG is designed to guide you through our local restaurant scene – whether through exploring other flavours and trying new restaurants in your neighbourhood or supporting your tried and true favourite food stops by ordering takeout or delivery, Windsor Essex needs the support of its residents at this challenging time.
- Share your business information in our online Restaurant Directory at dineyqg.ca
- Win when your Patrons win - $1,000 awarded each week to restaurants featured in winning contest entries
- Receive a FREE 12-month "Connector-level" Chamber Membership ($750 value)- available to the first 35 applicants
- Receive a FREE 12-month Membership with the Ontario Restaurant Hotel Motel Association of Windsor-Essex (ORHMA) - available to first 35 applicants
- Be entered to win a $500 gift card from Gordon Food Services - 1 lucky winner will be selected
- FREE Business Banking for 6 months plus a dedicated Financial Coach to help your business succeed - courtesy of Libro Credit Union
- FREE Personal Banking (no fee) for 6 months for all employees of participating restaurants - courtesy of Libro Credit Union
- Download #DineYQG marketing materials to share with your customers. Contest posters, logos and information is customizable to your location.
Complimentary Membership is limited to first 35 applications. Membership is for twelve months from time of activation. Must not be an active Member of the Windsor-Essex Chamber of Commerce or a Member within the last 12 months. Available to independent locally owned restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops, wineries, breweries, distillers, etc. only. DineYQG sponsors or members of their immediate family are not eligible.
The Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to determine eligibility. Applicants agree and understand their name and/or likeness may be used in promotion and marketing materials without compensation.
- Visit our online Restaurant Directory at dineyqg.ca for local offerings, menus, hours & delivery information
- Share your love of local food with us for your chance for us to buy you dinner! Every Monday and Friday between now and May 9th we’re giving away a $100 gift card to your favourite restaurant. - sponsored by Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island
- Share your #DineYQG purchase on social media for additional entries - remember to use #DineYQG in all of your posts!
Congratulations to Our Weekly Prize Winners!
Week One: Tamara H. and John Max Sports & Wings on Dougall Ave.
Week Two: Michael O. and Kona Sushi Lasalle
Week Three: Nick C. and Craft Heads Brewing Co.
Week Four: Pat K. and Penalty Box Restaurant
Week Five: Paola D. and Maison Istanbul
Week Six: Jodie A. and Kurley's AC
Week Seven: Ryan C. and Artesano Cafe
Week Eight: Anissa A. and Jose's Bar & Grill Windsor
Week Nine: Trish M. and The Grove Brew House Kingsville
Week Ten: Lorri D. and La Guardia Italian Cuisine